Wednesday 21 December 2016

James Rodriguez: “I can’t assure I will stay with Real Madrid”

Colombian star James Rodriguez says he has offers away from Real Madrid and is actively exploring a departure from Los Blancos.
The 25-year-old burst onto the scene at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil with Colombia, earning him a move from AS Monaco to Madrid.
However, he has recently found himself in and out of Zinedine Zidane’s best XI and fighting for a starting berth.
The Court of Arbitration for Sport cut a transfer ban hanging over Madrid in half, meaning they will be able to buy and sell players in the summer transfer window.That could prompt Real to cash in on their asset, and Rodriguez says he has offers elsewehere.
“I can’t assure I will stay at Real Madrid,” Rodriguez is quoted as saying.
“I have offers and seven days left to think about my future.
“I am happy in Madrid, but I want to play more.
“I have a bitter feeling as I wanted to play the final, but I am happy for the title. It’s my 15th title in my career.”
Arsenal, Manchester United and Juventus have been touted as possible suitors.
However, a Daily Mail report suggests Rodriguez prefers a move to Chelsea.

No comments: