Sunday 1 January 2017

Zlatan Ibrahimovic sends message to Man United fans about his future

The Swedish striker has earned plenty of praise for the impact he has had since arriving at Old Trafford from Paris Saint-Germain in the summer transfer window.
There had been some doubts about the veteran forward’s ability to adapt to the rigours of the Premier League given that he is in the latter stages of his career.
However, the forward has been in fine form for the Red Devils since his arrival at the club and has been Manchester United’s first choice up front.
Ibrahimovic initially signed a 12-month deal at Old Trafford but the Swedish forward appears to be ready to sign on for another year at the club.
Speaking in an interview with ESPN FC, Ibrahimovic said: “I don’t know, as long as I feel physically good, I’m not worried for what can happen on the field because in my mind I know what I’m able to do and I’m doing it.
“So I don’t know, depends on the circumstances, a lot of things fitting for me to continue.
“But it’s not like I’m in one place because I’m Ibrahimovic and ‘he’s there because his name is big.’ I don’t need that, I’m there because I’m bringing results and performing, I will not be there to waste time.
“That is not in my mind and that is not my way of thinking of the game because I’m in one of the best and probably one of the biggest clubs in the world. I’m here to bring results because if I’m not doing it, somebody else will do it.”

No comments: